28. Andris C, Cavallo S, Swedberg B, Dzwonczyk E, Clemente-Harding L, Hultquist C, Huynh T and Ozanne M (Forthcoming) Towards Micro Gravity Models for Planners: A Case Study using Facebook. Environment and Planning B, Special Issue on Integrating Spatial and Social Network Analyses, Eds. X Liu and X Ye.
27. Liu, X, Hollister R and Andris C (In Press) Wealthy Hubs and Poor Chains: Constellations in the U.S. Urban Migration System. Agent-Based Models and Complexity Science in the Age of Geospatial Big Data. Eds. L Perez, E-K Kim, R Sengupta. Springer.
26. Rahimi S, Martin M J R, Obeysekere E, Hellmann D, Liu X and Andris C (2017) A Geographic Information System (GIS)-Based Analysis of Social Capital Data: Landscape Factors That Correlate with Trust. Sustainability9(3): 365.
25. Andris C and Ruescas J (2017) Zootopia: Everything in Motion. Transfers(7)1: 141-144.
14. Andris C, Lee D, Hamilton MJ, Martino M, Gunning CE and Selden JA (2015) The Rise of Partisanship and Super-Cooperators in the U.S. House of Representatives.PLOS ONE[interactive web] 10(4):e0123507.
2013 Defining Personal SpaceSanta Fe Institute Update, March / April. 2011 Social and Spatial Patterns in the U.S. House of Representatives. WIDS-Workshop in Decision Support for Network Science MIT CSAIL-Media Lab. Cambridge, Massachusetts.